Situation in Donbas region tends to become more serious. According to anti-terrorist operation press service, the Russia-backed militants opened fire 63 times over the last 24 hours.
There were 33 attacks in Donetsk region.
The enemy fired from 122 mm artillery system and 120 mm mortar near Zaitsevo, Dachy, Nevelske, Opytne, Pisky, Kirovo in breach of Minsk Agreements.
Russia-backed gunmen delivered fire from automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns in Avdiivka.
There were 28 attacks in Mariupol region.
The militants engaged fire from 120 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns in Shyrokyne, Talakivka and Krasnohorivka. Ukraine's Army was attacked from anti-tank missile system in Granytne and from 82 mm mortar in Gnutove.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas