Situation in Donbas relatively calm
Six attacks were landed on Ukrainian emplacements
For the last 24 hours, pro-Russia militants mostly held on to the “May holidays ceasefire”, announced by negotiators of Minsk Trilateral Contact Group. Over that period, they opened fire six times, ATO press centre reported.
Chaotic fire was opened in the vicinities of Donetsk and near Shyrokyne village, Donetsk region.
“Yesterday, late in the evening, bandits twice fired at positions of Ukrainian units near Hranitne, Donetsk region, using under-barrel grenade launchers and AA guns. An enemy drone performed reconnaissance flight in Luhansk region”, reads the message.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars