According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 78 attacks over the last 24 hours.
43 attacks reported in Donetsk region. The Russia-backed militants fired from 122 mm artillery system in Myronovske and Pisky, and from 120 mm mortar near Mayorsk, Nyzhne Lozove, Zaitsevo, Avdiivka and Luhanske, all in breach of Minsk Agreements.
Enemy opened fire from 82 mm mortar in Kamyanka, Avdiivka, Pisky, Zaitsevo, Troyitske, Opytne and Nevelske, and from anti-aircraft mount, automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and infantry fighting vehicles in Novgorodske.
There were 22 attacks in Mariupol region. Ukrainian army was attacked from 120 mm mortar in Maryinka, Krasnogorivka and Starognativka. Russia-backed troops engaged fire from 82 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers and small arms in Vodyane, and Maryinka was attacked via automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and armored vehicles.
ATO press service reported about 13 attacks in Luhansk region. The militants delivered fire from 120 mm mortar in Krymske, Novoalexandrivka and Troyitske and from 82 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns near Stanytsya Luhanska.
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars