Situation in Donbas getting worse: militants attacked 79 times, - ATO press center
Locations in Donbas were shelled from grenades and heavy machine guns
Within the previous 24 hours pro-Russian forces attacked ATO strongholds from mortars, grenades and heavy machine guns, informs ATO press center.
Stronghold in Zaitseve was shelled from 120mm mortars and self-propelled artillery guns.
Kominternove, Hnutove, Shyrokyne, Krasnohorivka, Maryinka and Maiorske appeared under mortar fire.
Militants used grenades and heavy machine guns to attack ATO strongholds in Hnutove, Novhorodskiy, Opytne, Pisky, Avdiivka and “Butivka” coalmine.
In Luhnansk direction Russian-backed forces fired at Ukrainian positions in Triokhizbinka and Sokolniki.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case