Situation in ATO zone worsens: ATO HQ
Over previous day, gunmen opened fire 40 times on ATO forces positions
At night, militants used heavy artillery weapons prohibited by Minsk agreements, having carried out 40 attacks on Ukrainian units. It is reported by the press center of the ATO headquarters.
So yesterday Donbas gunmen shelled Ukrainian strongholds near Avdiivka using small arms and rocket-propelled grenades, as well as mortar shells. Our positions near Mariinka and Krasnogorivka several times came under enemy fire from small arms and automatic mounted grenade launchers.
Most actively fighters attacked Ukraine’s defenders at the Mariupol direction last night. ATO forces near Shirokine and Vodiane were fired from small arms and rocket-propelled grenades.
Also near Novotroitsk pro-Russian militants used mortars and multiple rocket launchers BM-21 "Grad" shelling Ukrainian strongholds. They continue to violate Minsk agreement's conditions and the silence mode, and since the beginning of May 28, 14 attacks on ATO forces were registered – reported ATO HQ.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case