Situation in ATO zone remains tense: 54 attacks reported
Militants continue to use banned by Minsk agreements weapons against Ukraine's defenders
Over the past day in the area of anti-terrorist operation Russian occupation forces opened fire 54 times on positions of ATO forces. In particular, 24 times they conducted attacks in Donetskdirection, 26 in Mariupol direction and 4 in Lugansk direction.
In Donetsk direction of the banned by Minsk agreements 122 mm artillery occupants fired 34 shells on our strongholds in Avdiivka and 28 shells - in Pisky. Also enemy used 120 and 82 mm mortars, grenade launchers of different systems, IFVs, heavy machine guns and small arms on Avdiivka defenders.
In addition, Russian invaders do not stop provocations in Mariupol direction. They used mortars, grenade launchers and sniper fire in Krasnogorivka, Vodiane, Mariinka and Shirokino settlements. In Luhansk area occupants conducted mortar fire on the Old Aidar and Novoaleksandrovka, also used grenade launchers and heavy machine guns.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars