Situation in ATO zone remains difficult, - ATO HQ
17 attacks reported over the day
The situation in the zone of ATO remains difficult, 17 attacks reported. It is ststed by the press center of the ATO headquarters on Facebook.
Today, of the 17 recorded attacks - 9 conducted in Donetsk drection, 6 in Luhansk and 2 in Mariupol direction.
"In Donetsk direction Russian occupants fired on Avdiivka defenders with small arms and grenade launchers of various systems, and later added another 82-mm mortars.
In Lugansk direction 5 unsighted shelling reported, from mortars and artillery with the purpose of provoking soldiers to open fire. In Mariupol direction occupants fired fron BMP.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas