Skirmishes continue across the front line in Donbas: Ukrainian military
Three unmanned reconnaissance drones were also registered in the area.
The situation in the ATO zone became considerably complicated. Over the past day militants have fired Ukrainian military positions 30 times using artillery, - reports the press center of ATO HQ on Facebook.
The most dangerous section of the demarcation line remains Avdiivka. There the enemy carried out two powerful fire attack, using artillery systems of 122 mm caliber. Several shells hit the homes of civilians. Immediately afterwards, militants turned cannons in the direction of Donetsk. So they, once again, trying to blame the ATO forces in the shelling of civilians and violation of the Minsk agreements, the report said.
In Lugansk region situation became more complicated too. Enemy attacks hit strongholds of ATO forces near Stanitsa Luganska, Novozvanovka and Trehizbenka.
Since the beginning of the day, May 22, militants opened fire on the Ukrainian positions 6 times in all directions, also three reconnaissance UAVs were registered.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas