Situation in ATO area stabilized compared to previous day
Russian mercenaries continue to ignore Minsk agreements
The military situation in ATO area stabilized compared to previous day, - reported ATO HQ press service.
“From midnight enemy activity significantly decreased and from that time only 13 attacks on Ukrainian Army positions were recorded. 8 of these were at Donetsk direction and 5 – at Mariupol direction.” – said in a statement.
Russian mercenaries continue to ignore Minsk agreements.
The Ukrainian troops’ positions near Marinka, Krasnogorivka, Mayorska and Pisky were fired from terrorists' grenade launchers of various calibers, heavy machine guns and small arms.
Also enemy snipers fired Ukrainian strongholds close to Novgorod and Mariynka.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case