Situation in ATO area stabilized compared to previous day
Russian mercenaries continue to ignore Minsk agreements
The military situation in ATO area stabilized compared to previous day, - reported ATO HQ press service.
“From midnight enemy activity significantly decreased and from that time only 13 attacks on Ukrainian Army positions were recorded. 8 of these were at Donetsk direction and 5 – at Mariupol direction.” – said in a statement.
Russian mercenaries continue to ignore Minsk agreements.
The Ukrainian troops’ positions near Marinka, Krasnogorivka, Mayorska and Pisky were fired from terrorists' grenade launchers of various calibers, heavy machine guns and small arms.
Also enemy snipers fired Ukrainian strongholds close to Novgorod and Mariynka.
Militants forbid repairing the water supply in Toretsk 28 November, 11:13
Russia is trying to divert world’s attention from ATO issue, - Poltorak 2 December, 18:34
Police Mission in the Donbas to be serious challenge for OSCE, - Ayvazovska 30 November, 16:57
- UKRAINE TOP 20:19Stockholm arbitration finished hearing on case of “Naftogaz” against “Gazprom”
- UKRAINE TOP 19:51Ukraine and Turkey signed an agreement on bilateral cooperation between border guard and coast guard
- UKRAINE TOP 19:12Flash mob on Armed Forces Day will be held in Kyiv on December 6
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:29Poroshenko visits military near Horlivka
- UKRAINE TOP 18:19“Naftogaz” confirmed readiness for trilateral gas meeting in Brussels on December 9
- UKRAINE TOP 18:04Criminal case on illegal discharge of Lviv’s waste opened in Sumy
- UKRAINE TOP 17:51MP about Kniazhychi: Ministry of Internal Affairs should provide information on law enforcement officers who supported robbery
- SOCIETY17:43Poroshenko opens TV tower on Karatchoun Mount in Donetsk region
- SOCIETY17:11Indian Prime Minister became person of the year
- UKRAINE TOP 16:57John Kerry to discuss Ukraine‘s situation in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:40, 5 December Russian Navy looses their aircraft in the Mediterranean again
18:28, 5 December Five law enforcers shot dead during a showdown Kniazhychi, Kyiv region