Situation in ATO area remains tense and not easy, - ATO HQ
Since the beginning of the day, 16 attacks on Ukrainian positions registered
Since the beginning of the day, June 20, militants fired 16 times the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in ATO area, - stated the press center of ATO headquarters.
"The situation in the ATO area remains tense and not easy, after midnight, the Russian occupation forces continued to fire on the positions of Ukrainian Armed Forces. In total we registered 16 attacks, of which 8 - in Donetsk, 7 - in Mariupol and 1 - in Luhansk direction", - said in a statement.
At the same time ATO HQ notes that in Mariupol direction militants bombarded Ukrainian strongholds near Krasnogorivka, using heavy mortars and tanks. "From the small arms, and then from 82 mm mortars illegal armed units fired on the fortifications near Verhnetoretske", - added the press centre.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas