Situation in ATO area remains restless, - ATO HQ
28 shelling of positions of Ukrainian army registered
Today after midnight and during the day the situation in the area of ATO remains restless. There were 28 shelling of positions of Ukrainian army registered.
In particular, the Donetsk area, violating the Minsk agreement, the Russian occupation forces with mortars and grenade launchers of different systems and heavy machine guns fired on the fortifications in the area of Avdiivka. In Mariupol direction in Mariinka and Talakovka enemy fired from 120mm mortars and large-caliber machine guns, and positions in Hnutove and Shyrokyne got under the shelling from antitank grenade launchers.
In Luhansk enemy violated the regime of silence, using heavy artillery, sniper fire, small arms and 120 mm mortars in Popasna area.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels