Situation in ATO area remains complicated: 9 attacks registered
Ukrainian positions in Avdiivka were fired from prohibited by Minsk Agreement weapons
The situation in ATO area remains complicated. Since the beginning of the day the militants continued shelling on positions of Ukrainian soldiers, 9 times opening fire on the strongholds of the ATO forces in Donbas, - reports the press center of ATO HQ.
So, at midnight, the positions of the military in Avdiivka were fired from prohibited by Minsk Agreement 120-mm mortars. Also during the day Ukraine’s defenders were being fired from small arms, heavy machine guns and grenade launchers of various systems.
It is noted that the strongholds of the ATO forces near Luganske and Novgorodske enemy fired from automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns, and near Shirokino and Lebedinske - from anti-tank missile system. In addition, the sniper fire was reported in the Troitske area.
As noted in the press center of the ATO, the Armed Forces of Ukraine did not open fire in response, did not respond to the provocation of the enemy.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars