Since the beginning of the day militants shelled positions of Ukrainian military 6 times
Enemy showed high activity from the early morning
Over the day April 3rd pro-Russian militants again fired 6 times on the positions of Ukrainian military, - reported in the press center of ATO HQ on Facebook.
Earlier we reported that Activity of Russian militants in the ATO area is still high
"During the day, the intensity of the militants’ attacks remained at the level of previous day. Terrorists made 6 attacks. From the early morning they shelled our positions at Mariupol direction. First, using small arms and machine guns of large caliber, the enemy fired on the one of ATO strongholds near Novotroitsk, and later - the position of Ukrainian defenders near Granitne and Mayorsk ", - said in a statement.
Militants also used heavy weapons against the Ukrainian fighters such as mortars of caliber 120 mm. Shirokino was hit by 10 enemy mines.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas