Since the beginning of the day, militants opened fire 26 times on ATO positions
The largest number of attacks spotted in Donetsk direction
Since the beginning of the day pro-Russian gunmen opened fire 26 times on positions of ATO forces. This was reported in the press center of ATO headquarters on Facebook.
"From midnight the Russian occupying forces continued shelling positions of Ukraine's defanders. During the day 26 attacks were spotted including 14 in Donetsk, 6 in Mariupol and 6 in Lugansk areas, "- said in a statement.
In particular, in the Donetsk direction "was hot thing in the area of temporarily occupied Horlivka, where the enemy shelled the fortifications of Armed Forces of Ukraine close to Zaytsevo, Mayorske, Kirovo and the Leninske from automatic grenade launchers, mortars of various calibers, and subsequently added to the attacks 122 mm artillery ".
In Mariupol direction gunmen conducted intensive fire particularly from machine guns and grenade launchers on Ukrainian strongholds near Mariinka, Novotroitske and Shirokine.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars