Since midnight of current day militants 40 times attacked ATO forces
Shelling were conducted from tanks, self-propelled guns and anti-aircraft installations
Since the midnight of the current day pro-Russian fighters 40 times attacked the positions of ATO forces, reports the press center of ATO HQ.
"In the Donetsk direction from prohibited by the Minsk agreements 122 mm artillery enemy was shooting at our fortifications in Avdiiivka and Opytne. Mortars and rocket-propelled grenades and small arms militants used near Mayorske, Avdiivka and Butovka, and heavy machine guns the enemy mobilized under the Trinity ", - stated in the message.
"Restless situation remains in Novozvanovka area and Luganske area. Here the Russian occupants fired on our strengthening points from 122 mm self-propelled guns, 120 and 82 mm mortars, grenade launchers, anti-aircraft and small arms. In addition, the 122 mm artillery, mortars caliber 82 mm and rocket-propelled grenades the enemy mobilized in Novoaleksandrovka and tank - in the Popasna area", - reported the press-center.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels