Siemens to supply turbines for power stations in the occupied Crimea, - source
Two built in the occupied Crimea power plants are "compatible" only with Siemens turbines
The two power plants being built in the occupied Crimea, designed for the installation of Siemens turbines. This writes Reuters, citing a source.
According to them, it is about the turbines, which will be created now "of Siemens gas turbine technology" - a joint venture of Siemens and "Power Machines". Crimean power "is only compatible with the Siemens turbines", said the source agency familiar with the technical details.
The German company categorically denies this information. As noted in Siemens, a joint venture makes turbines for the station on the Taman Peninsula, but not in the occupied Crimea.
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars