Shots are heard on Crimean administrative border, people saw helicopters, - Islyamov
He thinks that military training might take place directly on the administrative border
Not far from the checkpoint to temporarily occupied Crimea shots are heard, witnesses saw several helicopters. This was told by the vice-president of the Congress of the Crimean Tatars Lenur Islyamov in the air of "112 Ukraine".
"We have heard machine-gun shots on the other side, we saw several helicopters moving along the border. Over 500 meters to the checkpoint from the side of the occupied territories soldiers are already blocking all those who want to leave the occupied territory and go to the mainland. We see it, too. Those people have already crossed the border, soldiers do not allow them to pass for some reason. On the Ukrainian side of the entry is open, "- said Islyamov.
He suggested that possibly directly on the administrative border military exercises can be conducted.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain