Sergey Lavrov: Russia ready to influence militants in Donbas
Moscow will encourage militants to cooperate with OSCE
The Russian Federation is ready to exert influence on “DPR” and “LPR” authorities, stated Foreign Minister of Russia Sergey Lavrov.
“Unfortunately, we didn’t reach progress on the matter of election in Donbas”, - Lavrov said after Normandy Four meeting in Paris, informed Interfax-Ukraine.
However, Russian Foreign Minister noted that Moscow “is ready to influence our colleagues in Donbas and urge them to cooperate with OSCE”, - Lavrov stated.
Yesterday, on March 3, Foreign Ministers of Ukraine, Germany, France and Russia held a meeting in Paris in order to reach progress in Donbas conflict.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Militants’ commander Motorola killed in occupied Donetsk 16 October, 22:34
Tuka: ‘Motorola’’s death might lead to clean-ups inside ‘DPR’ 17 October, 10:00
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas