Security Service stopped transfer of auto parts and lighters to the territory of militants
In total detainees wanted to smuggle goods on more than 29 500 USD
Security Service of Ukraine stopped the transfer of the auto parts and lighters to the territory of militants, reported the SSU press service.
Thus, at the “Mariinka” checkpoint Security Service together with border guards and tax officers detained the car driver who was trying to move through the demarcation line two tons of household goods (auto parts, household chemicals, zoostuff) totaling almost 25 000 USD (630 000 UAH).
In addition, in the Donetsk region, law enforcement officers detained a car whose driver had planned to illegally smuggle lighters valued at more than 4700 USD (120 000 UAH) to the temporarily occupied territories.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas