Security Service of Ukraine to consider Savchenko as ally for prisoners’ release in Donbas
"We hope she will use all her potential ", Tandyt says
The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) is considering the People's Deputy Nadiya Savchenko as an ally in the issue of the release of prisoners in the Donbas region. The SBU adviser Yuriy Tandyt said this during a dialogue with journalists, which was broadcasted by TV Channel 112 Ukraine.
Tandyt said that the SBU is in contact with Savchenko, in particular on the subject of the meeting held between the People's Deputy and head of department Vasyl Hrycak.
"We see Nadiya Savchenko, MP, and Hero of Ukraine as our ally. We hope that she will use all her potential. I am glad that she states she is ready to help us. I am sure she can do a lot more at the international level. As for the negotiations in the Donetsk and Luhansk, we are open to any opportunities to anyone who wants to help us, as long as politicians do not use the issue of the liberation of the hostages for their own purposes", said adviser to the head department.
"Nadiya Savchenko is in contact with the Security Service at the highest level, she met with Vasyl Hrytsak several times, and with the President of Ukraine too. It is very important not to just negotiate, but meet and release the hostages", said Tandyt.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas