"Sea Breeze-2016": demonstration of US destroyer Ross
The first phase ended in naval exercises with an overall score of "good"
Today, work of USS Ross and the assault landing ship Whidbey Island will be demonstrated in the framework of the mediaday of the marine component of multinational exercises Sea Breeze 2016. This was reported by the correspondent of "112 Ukraine" TV channel.
"Mediaday will begin at 10 am. According to the State Border Service, the first phase of the naval exercises is completed now, the ship-boat personnel of marine guard worked all activities with the overall grade of "good". "The training will last until the end of July, and not only American ship, but the ship and other countries are going to arrive in the framework of the exercise on the territory of the port of Odessa will", - told the correspondent.
The day before the Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic integration of Ukraine Ivan Klympush-Tsintsadze, Defense Minister Stepan Poltorak, Minister of Defense of the Republic of Moldova Anatolie Salaru visited the destroyer Ross as part of celebrations to mark the opening of the active phase.
See also: USS Whidbey Island entered the Black Sea
Multinational exercises "Sea Breeze 2016" kicked off on 18 July. The exercises are carried out on the territory of Odesa and Mykolaiv regions, as well as in the north-western part of the Black Sea. The subject of the exercises is conducting multinational security operations in a crisis region.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case