Earlier it was reported that Savchenko secretly met with leaders of Russian militants in Minsk. She came for a behind-the-closed-doors meeting with leaders of pro-Kremlin separatists. The meeting was organized by Russia’s FSB.
23:26 24.02.2017 Russia ready to veto sanctions against Syria over use of chemical weapons on civilians
22:32 24.02.2017 Savchenko and Ruban came to Makiivka colony where Ukrainian war prisoners are being held
Savchenko confirms her meeting with militants’ leaders in Minsk
Earlier, the SBU reported that they were not warned about Nadia Savchenko’s trip to Minsk to meet with leaders of "DPR" and "LPR"
Militants shell 59 times in ATO area, one soldier injured 22 February, 08:02
Militants shell 54 times in ATO area, one soldier injured 23 February, 08:01
Donbas conflict: Militants shell 83 times, one soldier killed, two injured 24 February, 07:58
Militants shell 74 times in ATO area, nine soldiers injured 21 February, 08:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:52Militants fired 47 times, five Ukrainian servicemen wounded
- POLITICS23:26Russia ready to veto sanctions against Syria over use of chemical weapons on civilians
- UA & EU23:07German tanks deployed in Lithuania for NATO battalion
- SOCIETY22:45HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK: Feb. 20 - 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:32Savchenko and Ruban came to Makiivka colony where Ukrainian war prisoners are being held
- FINANCE22:09National Bank of Ukraine simplified financial operations for Ukrainians
- RUSSIA21:49Dadin’s lawyers applied to court as he is still in detention facility
- UKRAINE TOP 21:17SBU to check Savchenko’s incitement to coup and travel in "DPR"
- POLITICS20:50Trump accused FBI of inability to stop information leaks
- UA & EU20:21Germany provided diesel generators for emergency service in Avdiivka
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
15:44, 24 February People protest in Ternopil against use of peat instead of coal for heating