Earlier it was reported that Savchenko secretly met with leaders of Russian militants in Minsk. She came for a behind-the-closed-doors meeting with leaders of pro-Kremlin separatists. The meeting was organized by Russia’s FSB.
Savchenko confirms her meeting with militants’ leaders in Minsk
Earlier, the SBU reported that they were not warned about Nadia Savchenko’s trip to Minsk to meet with leaders of "DPR" and "LPR"
- SOCIETY10:17Egyptian air forces struck at militants’ camps in Libya
- SOCIETY09:34Police reports on progress made in Manchester attack investigation
- POLITICS08:51Trump is not going to ease sanctions against Russia, — White House
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:0861 ceasefire violations recorded in Donbas, two Ukrainian servicemen wounded
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:52Donbas conflict: One Ukrainian soldier wounded
- SPORT23:10Shakhtar-Dynamo: Kyiv team is finally winning
- POLITICS22:28G7 countries agree on fighting terrorism
- SOCIETY21:45Deadly virus affects widespread tilapia fish, — FAO
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:07Stable situation in Avdiivka, city was not shelled today, — city administration
- UKRAINE TOP 20:29West must stay firm on sanctions against Russia, — Poroshenko
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:28, 26 May G7 summit kicks off in Sicily
17:21, 26 May IMF names conditions for Ukraine to get another loan