Earlier it was reported that Savchenko secretly met with leaders of Russian militants in Minsk. She came for a behind-the-closed-doors meeting with leaders of pro-Kremlin separatists. The meeting was organized by Russia’s FSB.
21:47 21.09.2017 Will Hurd: "Will Hurd: We need to be giving more support and lethal aid to Ukraine"
19:44 21.09.2017 Kurt Volker: "Kurt Volker: There is no difference between Crimea and Eastern Ukraine"
Savchenko confirms her meeting with militants’ leaders in Minsk
Earlier, the SBU reported that they were not warned about Nadia Savchenko’s trip to Minsk to meet with leaders of "DPR" and "LPR"
Militants in Donbas used artillery, one Ukrainian soldier wounded 18 September, 09:23
Day in ATO: Situation worsened in Luhansk sector 19 September, 23:59
Militants bombard Ukrainian positions near peaceful settlements, - HQ 17 September, 22:02
- POLITICS21:14Ukraine and US have common vision of cooperation in security field, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:31US supports proposal on introduction of peacekeepers in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:13Poroshenko hopes for US support in "difficult time for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:58Chief Monitor of OSCE in Ukraine urges to reach ceasefire in Donbas
- POLITICS18:29Poroshenko to speak at PACE in Strasbourg
- POLITICS17:46Meeting of Poroshenko and Trump in New York
- SOCIETY17:37Red Cross sent 190 tons of humanitarian aid to Donetsk region
- POLITICS16:58UNGA sidelines: Poroshenko met President of Turkey
- FINANCE16:29World Bank expects adoption of land reform in Ukraine this autumn
- POLITICS16:00Russia trained conventional massive nuclear missile strike at West2017, - Turchynov
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:17, 20 September Unrest in Odesa: 36 law enforcement officers wounded
17:11, 20 September Russia: UN peacekeepers should only guard OSCE observers in Donbas