Sajdik: We do not lose hope to draw off troops from demarcation line
OSCE Representative expresses hope agreement on abduction of forces will be reached during next meeting in Minsk
OSCE Special Representative Martin Sajdik found no solution to the retraction forces issue on the demarcation line in the Donbas region, and expressed hope that an agreement will be reached at the next meeting in Minsk.
"There is another open-ended question, rather fundamental... We didn’t not lose hope to resolve the retraction forces on the contact line issue. I hope it will be possible at the next meeting”, Sajdik said.
The next meeting of the contact group in Minsk is scheduled on August 3.
OSCE Special Representative also urged the parties of the Donbas conflict to fulfill all the Minsk Agreements before the end of this year.
"We must try to implement this agreement later this year", he said.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case