Sajdik: OSCE is working on new approaches to negotiations in Minsk
Contact group discussed new approaches issue during last meeting
The OSCE is working on the new approaches to Minsk talks on Ukraine.
The OSCE's special representative in the trilateral contact group to resolve the situation in the east of Ukraine Martin Sajdik said this, Belta reports.
"There are new ideas for approaches. I hope they will have an effect", Martin Sajdik said.
It is also reported that the issue of new approaches was discussed at the last meeting of the contact group. Martin Sajdik will raise this question during the meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in Moscow.
Recall that Trilateral contact group noted that the ceasefire declared on September 1, should not be violated again.
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case