Sajdik, Lavrov note need for immediate implementation of Minsk agreements
OSCE Special Representative and head of Russian Foreign Ministry today held meeting in Moscow
Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs Sergey Lavrov and the OSCE Special Representative in Ukraine Martin Sajdik met in Moscow on September 8. The press service of the Foreign Ministry reports this.
"During the meeting they discussed the problems of the crisis in Ukraine, with an emphasis on the need for immediate implementation the Minsk Agreements. The sides also examined various aspects of the activities of the Special OSCE monitoring mission in Ukraine", reads the statement.
Earlier Sajdik said that the OSCE is considering new approaches to Ukraine issue at Minsk talks.
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars