Russia’s federal security service summons Umerov’s children for questioning
Crimean “authorities” persecute Deputy Head of Mejlis of Crimean Tatars
According to Head of Central Election Committee of Qurultay of Crimean Tatars Zair Smedlyayev, the Chief Department of Russia’s FSB in Simferopol summons the children of Ilmi Umerov, Crimean Tatar activist and the Deputy Head of the Mejlis.
The children were supposed to come there today.
Ilmi Umerov, Deputy Head of Mejlis of Crimean Tatars, faced charges under the article of Russia’s criminal code “Public calls for performing actions against territorial integrity of the Russian Federation”. The indictment says that on March 19, 2016, Umerov gave an interview to ATR TV channel, where he spoke about the necessity to return Crimea and Donbas under Ukraine’s jurisdiction. The investigator of Russian FSB, federal security service, considered his words as actions directed against Russia’s territorial integrity.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars