Russian troops in Donbas receive reinforcements, - military intelligence
Enemy tanks and Grad missile launchers were spotted in Veselohorivka and Novoamvrosiivske
Units of the 1st and the 2nd Army Corps of Russian Armed Forces that take part in the Donbas conflict received reinforcements from Russia. The Main Intelligence Department of Ukraine’s Defense Ministry reported this December 30. According to the agency, the Russian units replenished their forces with manpower and ammunition.
Previously, ATO Press Centre reported that militants fired at Ukrainian positions 22 times on Tuesday. Half of the attacks was launched at Ukrainian positions in the area near Sloviansk, Donetsk region; the other half took place in the area near Donetsk.
The Main Intelligence Department added they informed the OSCE Monitoring Mission about enemy tanks and Grad multiple missile launchers spotted in the areas of Veselohorivka and Novoamvrosiivske. The storage and use of these weapons, as is known, are banned by Minsk agreements.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars