Russian-terrorist troops increasing their forces to seize Mariinka, - ATO HQ
Terrorists brought military equipment prohibited by Minsk agreements
Russian-terrorist troops are increasing the number of equipment and personnel to seize Mariinka, - reported ATO press service on Facebook page with reference to people of Donetsk.
According to the message, terrorists increasing their forces in the Petrovsky district of Donetsk. In particular, they brought military equipment prohibited by Minsk agreements. Citizens saw several Grad MLRSs and more than 10 tanks, reported NV.
"At the same time the terrorists do not hide the fact they are planning to seize Mariinka during one day” – stated in ATO press center message.
Earlier was reported that for the last day militants fired Ukrainian army positions 47 times.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain