Russian soldiers refuse to fight on front lines in the ATO area
Reason for this is the deepening problem of finances, food and logistics
Russian soldiers refuse to fight on the front lines in the ATO area in Eastern Ukraine, - reports General Intelligence Directorate of Ukraine’s Defense Ministry.
According to the report, the reason for this is the deepening problem of finances, food and logistics.
Thus, according to intelligence reports, on May 17 the 2nd motorized infantry battalion of 11th separate motorized rifle regiment refused to stay at the forefront in Avdiivka .
"To keep the soldiers on the front lines command corps brought the division of the Federal Service of the Russian Armed Forces," - emphasized in the report.
It is also noted that some Russian soldiers are also seeking to prematurely leave the service.
Militants brutally attack residential area of Marinka, - photo 16 November, 13:15
Militants fire from mortar in Krasnogorivka, - ATO HQ 14 November, 13:13
Militants increase shelling twice as much, - ATO HQ 24 November, 08:47
- UKRAINE TOP 20:19Stockholm arbitration finished hearing on case of “Naftogaz” against “Gazprom”
- UKRAINE TOP 19:51Ukraine and Turkey signed an agreement on bilateral cooperation between border guard and coast guard
- UKRAINE TOP 19:12Flash mob on Armed Forces Day will be held in Kyiv on December 6
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:29Poroshenko visits military near Horlivka
- UKRAINE TOP 18:19“Naftogaz” confirmed readiness for trilateral gas meeting in Brussels on December 9
- UKRAINE TOP 18:04Criminal case on illegal discharge of Lviv’s waste opened in Sumy
- UKRAINE TOP 17:51MP about Kniazhychi: Ministry of Internal Affairs should provide information on law enforcement officers who supported robbery
- SOCIETY17:43Poroshenko opens TV tower on Karatchoun Mount in Donetsk region
- SOCIETY17:11Indian Prime Minister became person of the year
- UKRAINE TOP 16:57John Kerry to discuss Ukraine‘s situation in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:40, 5 December Russian Navy looses their aircraft in the Mediterranean again
18:28, 5 December Five law enforcers shot dead during a showdown Kniazhychi, Kyiv region