Russian proxies engage fire on Ukrainian forces 17 times
They conducted fire from 82 mm mortar near Pavlopol, Donetsk region
For the last 24 hours, the militants brought down fire 17 times in Donbas region. The anti-terrorist operation press center reported this at Facebook.
The shelling from a 122 mm artillery system, 82 mm mortar, grenade guns, heavy machine guns and small arms was reported near Maryinka, Krasnohorivka, Pavlopil, Novoolexandrivka (Donetsk region) and Stanitsa Luhanska, Luhansk region. "Three residential buildings, the dormitory, technical school building and power network are damaged", reads the message.
During the day the militants opened fire twice from anti-tank missile launchers in the area of Novotroitske, and continued to resort to armed provocations not far from government-held port city of Mariupol. The mercenaries brought fire from heavy machineguns and grenade launchers on Ukrainian troops near Berezove, Shyrokine and Granitne, all in Donetsk region.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars