Russian occupation troops 14 times violated the ceasefire in the area of ATO
Militants continue using weapons prohibited by Minsk agreements
Today after midnight and during the day the Russian occupation troops 14 times violated the ceasefire in the area of ATO.
In Donetsk area using prohibited by Minsk agreements 120 mm mortars and small arms enemy fired Ukrainian strongholds in Avdiyivka, Pisky and Myronivske. In addition, in Pisky militants used heavy artillery.
In Mariupol area militants opened fire in Novohryhorivka from heavy machine guns, and in Talakovka provocations continued with the use of small arms. In Luhansk enemy opened fire from 82 mm mortars, heavy machine automatic grenade launchers and small arms on Novoaleksandrovka defenders.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas