Russian occupation forces opened fire 27 times on positions of Ukrainian army
In Donetsk direction enemy carried series of mortar attacks in Avdiyivka area using grenade launchers and heavy machine guns
Over the day on August 28, in the area of ATO Russian occupation forces opened fire 27 times on the positions of the Ukrainian army.
In Donetsk direction enemy carried a series of mortar attacks in Avdiyivka area using grenade launchers and heavy machine guns.
In Mariupol area militants used banned by Minsk agreements heavy artillery shelling fortifications in Shyrokyne and Talakivka. In Novohryhorivka and Vodiane enemy fired from grenade launchers and small arms, machine guns of large caliber.
In Luhansk area militants continued shelling the Stanitsa Luganska village using mortars of 82 mm caliber, grenade launchers of various systems and heavy machine guns.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars