Russian occupation forces continue to violate the Minsk agreements, 54 attacks reported
Of these, 26 attacks were conducted in Mariupol direction, 23 in Donetsk direction and 5 in Luhansk direction, - ATO HQ
Chronicle of events in the area of ATO indicates that the Russian occupation forces continue to violate the Minsk agreements. Over the past day the enemy 54 times opened fire on positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Of these, 26 attacks were conducted in Mariupol direction, 23 in Donetsk direction and 5 in Luhansk direction.
In Donetsk area with mortars of 82mm and 120 mm caliber enemy repeatedly opened fire on Avdiivka, Svetlodarsk, Novoselivtsi and Novoselivtsi second. Antitank grenade launchers were used in Pisky and the mine Dutivka, and heavy machine guns near Novgorodske. In Zaitseve enemy provoked Ukrainian army with small arms. Also militants used infantry fighting vehicles, machine guns and mortars of various calibres in this front area.
In Mariupol direction the enemy led grenade fire near the Lebedinske and Pavlopillya. In Starohnativka, Novotroitske, Berezove and Vodiane Russian invaders used small arms.In Luhansk direction under grenade fire got Novozvanivka and Krymske settlements.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars