Russian occupation forces continue to fire on Ukrainian military
65 attacks reported in ATO area over the previous day
Over the previous day Russian occupation forces have continued to fire on Ukraine's defenders' positions, using banned by Minsk agreements weapons. The enemy units fired 65 times on ATO Forces' positions.
38 attacks reported in Donetsk direction. Militants used 120 and 82 mm mortars, grenade launchers and small arms close to strongholds near Nevelske and Avdiivka. In Mariupol direction the enemy 20 times opened fire on our fortifications. Occupants opened fire with small arms. In response, Ukrainian defenders have used grenade launchers and small arms and forced the enemy to withdraw.
7 shelling of Ukrainian positions reported in Lugansk direction. Militants conducted mortar fire close to Novozvanovka, and Stanitsa Luganska settlement was fired from grenade launchers and small arms.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars