Russian occupation forces continue to commit armed provocations against the Forces of ATO
Since the beginning of the day the enemy 26 times opened fire on Ukrainian troops
Today, Russian occupation forces continued to commit armed provocations against the Forces of ATO. Since the beginning of the day the enemy 26 times opened fire on units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
In Donetsk direction from mortars of caliber 120 mm and 82 mm, grenade launchers of various systems and small arms fired enemy fired 11 times on Ukrainian position in the area Avdiyivka - Gorlivka.
In Luhansk are militants used mortars and grenade launchers in Novozvanivka, automatic mounted grenade launchers in Krymske and sniper weapons in Novooleksandrivka.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas