Russian occupation forces continue to commit armed provocations against the ATO troops, - ATO HQ
Since the beginning of the day, enemy 20 times opened fire on positions of Armed Forces of Ukraine
Today, Russian occupation forces continued to commit armed provocations against the ATO forces. Since the beginning of the day the enemy 20 times opened fire on the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
In Donetsk area militants fired from 82 mm caliber mortars repeatedly on Ukrainian soldiers in Avdiivka and Novoselivtsi. Also they used antitank grenade launchers in Pisky and Butivka mine, and heavy machine guns near Novgorodske. In Zaitsevo enemy fired on our troops from small arms.
In Mariupol direction Russian invaders commited provocations using small arms and grenade launchers.In Luhansk area grenade firing was conducted in the area of Krymske.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas