Russian occupation forces broke "silence regime", - ATO HQ
Armed Forces of Ukraine has been steadily adhered the Minsk agreements
Breaking the "silence regime", the Russian occupation forces fired Novoaleksandrivka from small arms. It is reported by the press center of the ATO headquarters on Facebook.
"At Lugansk direction from midnight until 11.30 remained "silence regime". But about midday the Russian occupation forces fired Novoaleksandrovka using small arms, provoking by such activities Ukrainian soldiers to open the fire." - Reported the headquarters of ATO.
Armed Forces of Ukraine has been steadily adhered the Minsk agreements by not responding the provocations, not opening fire in response.
According to the press center, the situation in the zone of the ATO is controlled.
"As of 18.00 in Donetsk, Mariupol and Lugansk areas "silence regime" was maintaned", - the report says.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case