Russian occupants opened fire 50 times on Ukrainian units' positions, - ATO HQ
The enemy continues to violate Minsk agreements and use weapons of prohibited caliber
The enemy continues to violate the Minsk agreements and use heavy artillery and weapons of prohibited caliber. During the last days the situation in the ATO area remains complicated, but controlled. Russian occupants opened fire 50 times on Ukrainian units' positions. Of them, 27 attacks in Mariupol direction, 20 in Donetsk and 3 in Luhansk direction, reports ATO HQ.
In Mariupol direction militanrs throughout the day from mortars and grenade launchers of various systems fired ATO strongholds near Mariinka and Krasnogorivka. In Bogdanivka and Chermalyk they used mortars caliber 82 mm, and in Gnutove - heavy machine guns.
In Donetsk direction Russian invaders used caliber 122 mm artillery to fire on our troops in Avdiivka. With the fire from grenade launchers and machine guns of large caliber enemy hit Ukrainian positions in the Avdiivka, Leninske and Luhanske areas. Mortar and grenade fire, mostly unsighted, the enemy opened three times in the Lugansk area near the Krymske settlement and Novozvanivka.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain