Russian militants continue to fire on Ukrainian Armed Forces positions
Over the past day 54 attacks were registered
Russian militants continue to fire on Ukrainian Armed Forces positions. Over the past day 54 attacks were registered, 41 of them were at Donetsk direction of 13 at Mariupol direction, reported ATO HQ press center.
"Brazenly violating the Minsk agreement, the Russian terrorists continued shelling fortifications ATO from the prohibited weapons. Mortars using near Avdeevka was not enough for them, and around 17:00 militants brought a tank", - said in a statement.
Enemy fired on Ukrainian strongholds in Pisky and Mayorske from mortars 82 mm caliber. Using grenade launchers and heavy machine guns Russian militants attacked Opytne, Troitske, Luganske, Lozove and Novgorodske.
In Mariupol direction gunmen fired on the positions of ATO forces in Krasnogorovka, Marinka, Talakovka Shirokino area using grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case