Russian helicopters were detected near Crimea border
No remote-piloted vehicle activity in ATO area over the past day
On the administrative border with the temporarily occupied peninsula of Crimea were located the fly pasts of three Russian helicopters on the past day. It is reported by the press service of the State Border Service.
Helicopters were detected by Berdyansk border guard squad.
At the same time, there weren’t reports on recent remote-piloted vehicle activity in ATO area.
Ten thousand victims of Russian aggression in Donbas so far 6 December, 15:05
Trilateral contact group meeting kicks off in Minsk 7 December, 13:29
Militants shell ATO positions 26 times during the day and night 6 December, 09:00
ATO day and night: Vodyane shelled from 152-mm artillery 8 December, 08:35
- asia11:23Death toll in Istanbul explosions reaches 38
- asia10:49Erdogan made official statement after explosions in Istanbul
- asia10:18ISIS militants enter Palmyra again after nine months, - observers
- POLITICS09:33Trump will face opposition in Congress if he makes concessions to Putin on Ukraine, - Senator
- asia08:47Istanbul explosions: More than 29 people killed
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:55Donbas: Enemy attacks drastically increased
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:19Donbas conflict: 41 attacks reported over past day
- POLITICS21:40French government intends to extend state of emergency until July 2017
- POLITICS21:05Trump's team commented on CIA allegations of Russian hackers intervention
- SOCIETY20:19As a result of explosion in Aden killed 40 Yemeni military
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism