Russian forces in Donbas continue to discredit OSCE SMM, - intelligence
Information campaign to discredit Alexander Hug starts on March 28
Military forces of the Russian Federation in Donbas continue to discredit representatives of OSCE Special Monitoring Mission, informed press service of the General Directorate for intelligence at the Ministry of Defense.
“Considering the increase of influence of OSCE on temporary occupied territories of eastern Ukraine, Russian officers of the Center for informational confrontation at the Center of territorial troops of the South military district of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, continue campaigns to discredit representatives of OSCE Special Monitoring Mission”, - it is said in the report of intelligence.
An information campaign aimed at discrediting Deputy Head of SMM Alexander Hug will take place on March 28.
Earlier intelligence has already reported about the possibility of such-like actions from Russian forces. On March 20, militants spread disinformation about OSCE’s unwillingness to report ceasefire violations by ATO forces.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain