Russian commanders of militants prepare campaign to discredit OSCE
The reason is the growing influence of the OSCE in Eastern Ukraine
Russian commanders of militants are preparing a campaign to discredit the staff of the special monitoring mission of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE),- reported General Intelligence Directorate of Defense Ministry of Ukraine.
The campaign is preparing taking into account the growing influence of the OSCE in the temporarily occupied territories of the east of Ukraine.
"At first it is assumed to artificially create a failure in the supply of water for the population of the temporarily occupied territories of the Luhansk region, to blame members of the OSCE mission for ignoring the humanitarian problems. For the organization of actions to discredit the OSCE and the dissemination of information through the Lugansk Internet media is directly responsible, "the senior officer of the department of civil-military cooperation, Major Dmitry Fedin" - reported the intelligence.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars