Russian-backed saboteurs disguised as locals studying locations of ATO forces - Tymchuk
Dmytro Tymchuk, the coordinator of Information Resistance group also confirms the report of ATO press center about militants' provocative actions in the area of Anti-Terrorist Operation in Donbas
Within the Russian – backed rebels’ troops, the so-called intelligence officers defined, who under the guise of local residents conduct the reconnaissance behind the dividing line in the area of Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO) in order to examine dislocation of Ukrainian forces, the coordinator of Information Resistance group Dmytro Tymchuk stated via Facebook.
“At several sites at the forefront, the group of militants’ observers is recorded. In addition, within almost every formation of the Russian-terrorist troops defined the "reconnoiters" who regularly cross the demarcation line in the guise of civilians. Their task is to study the locations of the ATO forces.
In addition, Dmytro Tymchuk in his report confirmed the information of ATO press center about fire provocations from the militants’ side.
“On the part of the Russian-terrorist troops in Donbas armed provocations continue to be recorded, and in recent days the number of it had increased. Mainly, it was recorder the unsighted fire from small arms (including large-caliber machine guns) and AGS-17, 21, sometimes (often to cover the infiltration / exfiltration of sabotage-reconnaissance groups) - ZU-23-2 [anti – aircraft mount] or 82-mm caliber mortars,” Tymchuk stated.
Also, it was observed that in the area between Popasna and Katerynivka, near Novotoshkivka settlement, Luhansk region, the infantry militant groups were active in the line of sight distance. According to preliminary data, militants are actively carry out the mining of areas, said in Tymchuk's report.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars