Russian-backed rebels shelled with "Grad" civil settlements in Donbas
25 truce violations were observed during the last day
In the area of anti-terrorist operation in eastern Ukraine the militants shelled civil settlements with 122 mm multiple rocket launchers "Grad", as reports the ATO press service. Russian-backed militants have fired some 12 projectiles targeting Krasnohorivka and Hirnyk (Donetsk region).
25 cases of attacks were performed against Ukrainian positions and peaceful settlements, 20 of them took place in the Donetsk direction. The militants used the anti-aircraft installations, mortars, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms. Aiming fire was directed against Mariinka, Troitske, Verkhniotoretske, Krasnohorivka, Pisky, and Avdiivka. Also the rebels used mortars, rocket-propelled grenades and small arms to attack government troops in Shyrokine, Zaitseve and Novhorodske.
Ukraine's intelligence constantly captures groups of Russian forces on Ukrainian territory. "According to our verified sources, they locate on Novoaydarsk, Severodonetsk, Volnovakha, and Mariupol directions," stated Chief of the Defence Intelligence of Ukraine Vadym Skibitskyi. He explained that they mobilize some additional tanks, mechanized infantry, and artillery units.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas