Russian-backed gunmen opened fire 77 times on ATO forces positions, - ATO HQ
In particular, 40 attacks reported on Mariupol direction, 19 in Donetsk and 18 in Lugansk direction
Over the previous day, Russian-backed gunmen opened fire 77 times on ATO forces positions, using banned by Minsk Agreement weapons. It is reported by the press center of the ATO headquarters.
In particular, 40 attacks reported on Mariupol direction, 19 in Donetsk and 18 in Lugansk direction. In Mariupol direction near Mariinka militants twice tried to seize Ukrainian strongholds, but the ATO forces repulsed the attack. Enemy used mortars to hit Chermalyk, Gnutovo, Shirokine and Vodiane.
Also militants used 82 mm mortars, grenade launchers, infantry combat vehicles, large-caliber machine guns and small arms near sea of Azov, and terrorists 8 times fired from a tank near Novogrigorievka. In Avdiivka militants used 122-mm guns, 120 and 82-mm mortars, rocket-propelled grenades and heavy machine guns. Under the settlement Luganske militants fired from BMP, heavy machine guns and small arms.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars