Russia-backed forces attacked 45 times in the previous 24 hours, - ATO press center
Militants used mortars, grenades, anti-aircraft systems and BMP
In the previous 24 hours militants shelled ATO positions 45 times. They fired at strongholds using different weapons, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Pro-Russian forces shelled strongholds of Ukrainian military in Opytne, Avdiivka, Luhansk, Troitske, Zaitseve, Maiorske and “Butivka” coalmine using grenades and small arms.
Strongholds in Pisky, Mariinka, Hnutove and Troitske at the border of Donetsk and Luhansk regions were shelled with mortars.
Militants used grenades, heavy machine guns, small arms, 82mm mortars, anti-aircraft systems and BMP to shell strongholds in Krasnohorivka.
In Mariupol direction militants shelled ATO positions in Shyrokyne with small arms.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels