Russian ammunition convoy illegally crossed Ukrainian border in Donetsk region
Trains with military equipment arrived at two railway stations
The Russian Federation continues to provide logistic support to its troops in Donbas, informs the General Intelligence Department of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
“There has been registered an illegal crossing of Ukrainian border by Russian ammunition convoys near Dmytrivka (Donetsk region),” – says the report.
Trains with military equipment arrived at “Ilovaisk” and “Khartsyzsk” railway stations in Donetsk region.
Intelligence service discovered cases of property theft, negligent damage and dismantling of technical equipment by soldiers of Russian occupation troops. There is an ongoing investigation concerning theft of a component in communications equipment containing precious metals.
According to the General Intelligence Department of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine Russian occupation troops in Donbas are hiding the real number of casualties.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars