Russia uses thermobaric explosive projectiles in Donbas
Ukrainian reporter Roman Bochkala uploaded images of the shells on the Web
The journalist posted photos of the RPG-29 shells, specifically the thermobaric explosive projectiles TBG-29V, explaining that the ammunition is now used by Russia-backed militants against the Ukrainian army in Zaitsevo village, Donetsk region.
The Russian-made ammunition is designed to destroy the manpower; Ukraine’s Armed Forces don’t have any of such ammunition at their disposal, Roman Bochkala stressed.
‘Aren’t these new pieces of proof of the Russian aggression? These deadly things are supposed to kill PEOPLE – not the vehicles, not the buildings, but people. That’s not really humane; perhaps, that kind of ammunition is even prohibited. A flash strikes, then the light fades slowly, leaving fire everywhere. A man in the epicenter of that explosion has no chance to survive – all he gets is horrible burns and death’, Bochkala posted at Facebook.
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case