Russia to send another “humanitarian convoy” to Donbas, - Emergency Ministry
The 49th convoy is to reach eastern Ukraine on February 18
Russia’s Emergency Ministry will send another humanitarian convoy to Donbas, said Deputy Minister Vladimir Artamonov.
“We expect that the convoy will be shaped on February 10. It is to leave Russia on February 18”, he said.
According to him, the convoy will contain food, prime necessities and medicines. Averagely, we send three convoys per a month”, the official added.
Previously, Russia’s Emergency Ministry said it would send the 49th humanitarian convoy to Donbas in the second half of January.
The previous convoy reached Ukraine in December 2015. Ukraine’s State Border Guard reported that the trucks were half empty.
The Ukrainian government and special services repeatedly claimed that since summer 2014, Russia has been sending pro-Kremlin militants weapons, ammunition and hardware under the disguise of “humanitarian convoys”.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars