Russia to increase the number of ships in Crimea
Russian Federation is preparing to introduce the first ships of Russian production
Russia intends to replenish the Black Sea Fleet in Crimea by two patrol ships and two submarines in 2016, - stated he commander of the fleet Alexander Vitko.
"We are waiting for two new patrol ships and two submarines. Some crews are already being trained, while shipbuilding continues. Fleet modernization program is being implemented, despite the sanctions and other difficulties "- Vitko said.
Earlier Ukrainian Foreign Minister said that Russia's vision of Minsk agreements destabilises situation
According to Vitko's words, in 2016 Russian Federation is preparing to introduce the first ships of not only Soviet, but also Russian production.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas